Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Wife and the Husband on Ichabod's New Hair

Ichabod Season 1
 The Wife

January, 2015: “Oh my God! The show's moving to Atlanta. Tom and Nicole are going to DIE in those wigs in the Atlanta heat and humidity! Oh, I hope they let them wear their natural hair. Maybe then Tom Mison will grow his own hair out!!!” Wife swoons just thinking about it.

Ichabod Season 2
March, 2015: Mison is spotted at a restaurant in England with...longer hair. “Is he growing it out? I think he's growing it out!” Mison proceeds to wear hats the next two days at the Birmingham Comic-Con, much to his fans' despair. “Oh, why must you cover your hair, Mr. M.? It's so lovely, even in 'the middle phase'!” Fans ask him if he's growing it out. He replies, “yes, not really.”

April, 2015: Mison appears at the Las Vegas Comic-Con...with another hat. “Aaarrrggggh! Why won't he let us see his HAIR?!” The next day Mison appears sans hat. The Wife swoons.

July 2015: First photos of Mison on set are released. “He's wearing his natural hair! Oh my God, it's SO BEAUTIFUL!! Look how thick! And curly! And his natural color is amazing!”

September 2015: Mison appears at the Atlanta Dragon-Con, sans hat. The audience goes berserk. He insists “I'm more than a haircut.” The Wife takes to Twitter to wax poetic about his hair.

October 2015: Watching the season premiere: “I have to say, that style is really growing on me. I actually think I like it as much as his long hair now.”
Ichabod Season 3

The Husband

October 2015: Watching the season premiere: “I don't like Abbie's new haircut. Crane looks exactly the same.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment