Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Why I Haven't Posted Any Sleepy Critiques in a While

I had decided not to post any more critiques of Sleepy Hollow until a) I had finished my spec script of the show, and b) I didn't want to even hint at criticism of the show until it got renewed.

In actual fact, I got really sick this winter and am just now coming out of it, in time for spring work on the farm to begin demanding the majority of my attention.

But I will be posting critiques for all the remaining episodes, and probably soon, because Fox insists on making all us Sleepyheads miserably nervous wondering if our favorite show will be back for a third season.

And, no.  I haven't finished my spec yet.  But I'm working on it, and also a pilot.  And writing these critiques of such finely written TV helps me enormously.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment