Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Season 3: One-Word Wishlist

The heart and soul of Sleepy Hollow

If you've been reading my commentaries on Sleepy Hollow, you know that if there is one word that could NEVER be used to describe me it's “concise.” But even I'm sick of my verbal diarrhea. So with this list, I tried to remember that “brevity is the soul of wit.” I've always wanted to be witty.

Wishes for Season 3, in one word.  
  1. I mean, it's not like it would be
    a stretch for them, acting-wise.
    Abbie: VULNERABLE
  2. Crane: HEROIC
  3. Abbie & Crane: TENDERNESS
  4. Jenny: ARC
  5. Frank: ARC
  6. Jenny & Frank: PARTNERSHIP
  7. Reyes: SUPERNATURAL
  8. Headless: JACKSON
  9. Brooks: RETURN
  10. Corbin: PLEASE
  11. Corbin Jr.: MORE
  12. Caroline: UNDEAD
  13. Katrina: FLASHBACKS
  14. Henry: DEAD
  15. Moloch: FORGOTTEN
  16. Villains: COMPLICATED
  17. Abbie & Crane: HEAT
    Tired of imagining.
  18. Humor: WITTY
  19. Hair: REAL
  20. Wardrobe: ROMANTIC
  21. Writers: PEOPLE OF COLOR
  22. Writers2: WOMEN
  23. Directors: AARNIOKOSKI & WISEMAN (it's my list, I'll cheat if I want to)
  24. A-Story: BETTER
  25. Arcs: BETTER
  26. Fantasy 1: MERMAID/CENTAUR
  27. Fantasy 2: MUSICAL  

  28. Mythology: CELTIC
  29. Fencing: MORE
  30. History: HONEST
  31. History2: NON-WHITE-CENTERED
  32. Historical Figures: NON-HAGIOGRAPHIC
  33. Hobby: CRANE
  34. Job: CRANE
  35. History: ABBIE
  36. Calvin: YES
  37. Horsemen: ALL
  38. Orion: PLEASE
  39. Kindred: YUP
  40. Abbie & Crane: KISS*
And for the record, no, this is NOT what I'm talking about.

*Seriously, you owe us after last season.





No comments:

Post a Comment